LA CREATIVE FASHION STYLING, BUYING AND MERCHANDISING DIPLOMA
SUPPORTING OUR STUDENTS GET GREAT JOBS IN FASHION
This fantastic multi-level course is unique in the fashion Industry! You can study all three modules to get a broad understanding of the industry and have a qualification that is unique in the Fashion Industry.
Our programme gives you everything you need to launch your career in fashion, delivering advanced business insight and introducing you to our network of professionals in the industry. With intensive training in essential skills and expert professional guidance, you can land your dream job and build a glamorous career fuelled by your natural passion.
LA College is unique in offering a specialised 360° introductory approach to Fashion Styling, Buying and Merchandising. You already have the eye for looks and the desire to succeed but we will show you how to focus and apply your talents to find success.
A major part of our mission is also giving back. We believe humility is important to keep people grounded in our industry, which is why we are opening the first ever Academy especially for victims of acid attacks and domestic violence in India. You can read more about the wonderful Beyond Skin Foundation and how you can be involved here.
Our experts will share their deep understanding of the real world of fashion so you’re ready to walk straight into the field. Too often people are taught unnecessary skills or cast aside in internships which don’t allow them to express themselves and develop (or earn anything!). We are absolutely focused on giving you the knowledge and skills which will make you valuable from day one!
If you want to know how to become a stylist we’ll show you everything you need. An LACCA diploma in Fashion Styling, Buying and Merchandising will give you the perfect foundation to start building your career.
With so many people wanting jobs in fashion you will need every advantage you can get to succeed. By taking our combined Fashion Styling, Buying and Merchandising courses you will immediately gain unique insight into the world you want to work in.
Learn how to become a fashion buyer through:
- An Intro to Fashion Buying
- Learning a Buyer’s Role, Responsibilities and Skills Required
- Product Development and Customer Profiling
- Understanding Industry Structure and Buying Strategy
- Performing Trend Analysis and Market Research
- Knowing the Seasonal and Buying Calendar
- Key Performance Indicators for Fashion Marketing
- Profit and Margin Control
- Supply Chain and Distribution Logistics
- SWOT Analysis (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats)
Other styling, buying and merchandising courses don’t put you in direct contact with local and international employers. We are proud that 98% of our graduates go on to gain jobs in fashion, proving your time at LACCA is a great investment in your own future.
We prepare you for employment in fashion merchandising by introducing you to:
- The Role of a Fashion Merchandiser
- Analysis of Market Trends
- Creation and Supervision of Visual Displays and Brand Appearance
- Understanding Customers’ Shopping Habits
- Knowing and Forecasting Fashion Trends
- The Essence of What Is Fashion Marketing
- Engaging with a Personal Stylist Working Within Budgets
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN FROM THIS COURSE:
At LACCA we focus on the 3 C’s we believe every student should be enhancing while attending our courses: Craft, Career and Confidence.
We believe every student should leave with the ability to work in their chosen profession, the knowledge of how and where to get a job and the personal belief in their own vision and ability.
The intimate knowledge, valuable skills and expert advice they will gain in all three areas of fashion styling, buying and merchandising through these courses will prove invaluable for students’ careers. It will give them:
- Expert professional direction
- Valuable and transferable skills for an adaptable market
- The confidence to work individually and how to communicate in a team
- How to promote their work through social media and networking
- The beginnings of a personal portfolio
- The ability to think creatively and find their own personal style
JOBS IN FASHION: YOUR PROSPECTIVE CAREER PATH
FASHION STYLIST | FASHION ASSISTANT | PERSONAL STYLIST | WARDROBE STYLIST | FASHION BUYER | BUYER ASSISTANT | FASHION BLOGGER | VISUAL MERCHANDISER | DISPLAY ASSISTANT | SOCIAL MEDIA CREATIVE | MARKETING ASSISTANT | MERCHANDISING ADMIN ASSISTANT | EDITORIAL ASSISTANT